Thanks for participating in the UNSW alumni survey
Our survey has now closed. Thanks for helping us to provide meaningful alumni experiences.
As part of our commitment to delivering world-class learning resources and ongoing professional support for our alumni, UNSW has recently been in touch with our entire global community to ask for insights.
We’re keen to do things differently – especially in these changing times. As the unprecedented challenges associated with COVID-19 continue to impact our whole UNSW community, your opinions matter to us more now than ever.
Every survey respondent from our alumni community who is an Australian resident was given the chance to enter our draw to win one of four $250 EFTPOS cards. Winners will be announced shortly.
The findings of the research will help shape the way we communicate with you in future, and drive initiatives and programs that add value to your lives as UNSW alumni.
Thank you for helping us make your alumni and engagement program the best it can be by taking the survey, and best of luck in the draw!
- Terms and conditions for random prize draw
UNSW Philanthropy Alumni Engagement Survey
- Entry to this draw is open to Australian residents over the age of 18 years, and who are members of the UNSW alumni community. You are part of the alumni community if you have completed an undergraduate, postgraduate or doctorate degree in full at either UNSW Sydney or UNSW Canberra. We also consider recipients of honorary degrees from UNSW to be UNSW alumni. You would have received an email or text message invitation to participate in the UNSW Philanthropy Alumni Engagement Survey.
- All entrants must complete the UNSW Philanthropy Alumni Engagement Survey and then enter the prize draw by following the hyperlink at the end of the Survey webpage from 9.00am (AEDT) on Friday 20 March 2020 to 11.59pm (AEST) on Tuesday 14 April 2020. A survey respondent will be ineligible for acceptance into the draw if they do not enter the draw after completing the Survey.
- UNSW will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this draw and participating in the UNSW Philanthropy Alumni Engagement Survey, all entrants consent to UNSW using their personal data for the purposes of administering this prize draw.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- UNSW accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach UNSW by the relevant closing date for any reason. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of UNSW and are not returned.
- By entering this draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- There will be four prize winners. Each winner will receive one of four $250 (AUD) prepaid eftpos gift cards.
- The total prize pool (i.e. of four gift cards) is valued at $1,000 (AUD).
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, UNSW reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances, to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice.
Draw and winner notification
- Winners will be selected at random via a prize draw on Wednesday 15 April 2020 at 2.00pm at Ipsos Pty Ltd, the agency external to UNSW which is administering the Survey (Level 2, 51 Berry Street, North Sydney NSW 2060). This is a game of chance, and skill plays no part in determining the winners.
- Winners will be notified by email or text message from UNSW within two business days of the draw. The names of the winners will be published on UNSW Philanthropy’s Alumni & Giving website (https://alumni.giving.unsw.edu.au) on Friday 1 May 2020 and in the May 2020 edition of the UNSW Alumni Express enewsletter.
- Winners must respond by 1.30pm, Tuesday 21 April 2020 to claim their prizes. Unclaimed prizes will be redrawn at 2.00pm, Tuesday 21 April 2020 at the same place as the original draw and winners will be notified by email or text message within two business days of the redraw.
- The draw is run by The University of New South Wales (ABN: 57 195 873 179) (UNSW).
- UNSW reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of any entry or claim for the prize.
- UNSW is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or other errors (whether technical or otherwise) that may occur in the course of conducting this draw.
- UNSW may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in UNSW’s sole opinion) or who, in UNSW’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of UNSW.
- All decisions by UNSW about the eligibility of entrants and the prizes awarded in relation to this draw will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of Australia and New South Wales.
- Authorised under NSW Permit No LTPS/20/43054.
Congratulations to the four alumni awarded a $250 gift card after participating in our recent alumni survey: Sheralee A. Fordham, Marcus A. Thompson AM, Anne P. Simpson, and Neil C. Simpson.